Consumer Goods, E-Commerce, Retail
Community Cloud, Integrations, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud
- Client had 200+ restaurant locations with disconnected POS systems and needed remote sales teams to have access to 500,000+ account data records for multiple locations as well as metrics for 50 person sales team performance.
- Research and development department had no way of communicating with test store location customers about new items in test and were manually gathering surveys at the restaurant location level.
- Email platform was not connected to CRM system so sending emails to 2.5M record client list was manual and lacked personalization.
- Implemented Sales Cloud and designed an integration utilizing SQL to bring in Aloha Takeout / NCR customer data to create customer records that their sales team could access remotely and complete activities on. Built out KPI’s and designed reports/dashboards around team performance.
- Built a customer portal to communicate upcoming test items and a points system to incentivize the customer to complete surveys to get key data on test item feedback.
- Implemented Marketing Cloud and built data extensions around key customer segmentation.
- Sales leadership has a window into the performance of their 50 person sales team and areas of opportunity as well as specific key indicators to provide coaching and development on.
- The client saw higher customer engagement with customer incentives in place and improved efficiencies at the store level by automating the survey process.
- The client saw a time savings in automating customer subscriber email sends and automating weekly sales engagement grouped by customer segmentation.
Get a quote
Interested in your own custom solution? Let’s talk about your goals for your company’s growth and how we can help.